Qualify for a chance to win complimentary registration to the NHRMA 2011 Conference & Tradeshow by evaluating the Conference! Click here to complete the survey.
NHRMA Pre-Travel Information
Thank you for registering for the NHRMA 2010 Conference & Tradeshow. We hope that you will find the following information helpful as your make your final travel arrangements for Sunriver.
Workshop presentations are now available for download at www.NHRMAConference.org. Visit the Detailed Agenda page and click on the workshop title to download the presentation.
Sunriver experiences a climate typical of the high desert – warm days and cool, dry nights. The temperature during the day should remain in the low 70s with the evenings cooling down to the high 30s. We suggest you dress in layers to adjust your comfort from the warm days to air conditioning and brisk evenings. DO NOT FORGET YOUR WALKING SHOES.
Conference Registration Desk
The Conference Registration Desk will open at 7:00 am on Wednesday, September 29 in the Landmark Gallery of the Great Hall Conference Center.
Early Morning Activities
If you're an early riser, then you're in luck. Join us for the Annual Fun Run/Walk or head to the Great Hall for our early Yoga Class. This class is open to all levels. Please plan to bring your own yoga mat, water and towel with you (not provided).
Welcome Reception – Wednesday, September 29
Kick off the Conference at the first Tradeshow event! More than 70 exhibitors will be ready and waiting to welcome you and arm you with information about the products and services that you need. Enjoy tasty hors d'oeuvres and use your complimentary drink ticket while the soothing sounds of an acoustic guitar transition you from day to night.
Gold Rush Grill & Game Night – Thursday, September 30
Roll the dice for a chance to win or cheer on your HR colleagues while they spin the roulette wheel or try their hand at black jack. We look forward to spending a fun, casual evening with you over at the Homestead where you can indulge in a hearty buffet of chipotle barbeque NY steak or herb roasted chicken with corn on the cob, buttermilk biscuits, apple cobbler or chocolate hazelnut torte! Use your complimentary drink ticket to wash it all down while you enjoy the upbeat sounds of DJ Dave Star. Between songs, browse the Silent Auction items and stick around to see if you've won. Winning bids will be announced and casino prizes awarded after bidding closes at 9:00 pm.
17600 Center Drive
Sunriver, OR 97707
The Resort offers free parking and complimentary wireless internet to all guests.
Portland International Airport (PDX)
PDX is a 3.5 hour drive from Bend, or 40 minutes by air. For more information, visit www.flypdx.com.
Roberts Field-Redmond Municipal Airport (RDM)
Taxi service is available from RDM with rates starting at $55 each way.
Car rentals are available from Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National. Contact the car rental agency directly for current rates and available specials.
Driving Directions from PDX:
Distance from Resort: 175 Miles
Drive Time: 3.5 Hours
· Depart toward NE Airport Way - 0.2 mi.
· Keep straight onto NE Airport Way - 2.1 mi.
· Take ramp right for I-205 South toward Portland / Salem - 1.9 mi.
· At exit 22, take ramp right for I-84 East toward The Dalles - 4 mi.
· At exit 13, take ramp right for 181st Avenue toward Gresham - 0.3 mi.
· Turn right onto NE 181st Avenue - 1.3 mi.
· Turn left onto E Burnside Street - 0.5 mi.
· Keep straight onto SE Burnside Road - 0.6 mi.
· Road name changes to NW Burnside Road - 1.3 mi.
· Road name changes to NE Burnside Road - 1.4 mi.
· Keep straight onto SE Burnside Street - 0.3 mi.
· Keep straight onto US-26 / Mt Hood Hwy. - 158.6 mi
· At exit 153, take ramp right for S. Century Drive toward Sunriver - 0.3 mi.
· Keep straight onto S Century Drive / CR-40 - 1.4 mi.
· At roundabout, take 1st exit onto Abbott Drive - 0.4 mi.
· At roundabout, take 2nd exit onto Center Drive - 0.4 mi.
See you in Sunriver!